foxmonkey104foxmonkey104

Main News Art Reviews Stats

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Awesome.

I watched this on fluidanims.com like 3 days before it even got posted on NG. It's just as epic the second time haha :D

Trucido Trucido

HELL YEAH

Queens of the Stone Age totally enhances the experience.

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

tru

OK first off this is awesome. 10/10 hands down.
Secondly... I agree with the idea that if there won't be a SHOCK 4 that you should make a SHOCK game! With animation skills that good, it would be like the mother of all stickfigure fighting games!

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

dude...

i like the highly detailed character and weapon graphics... makes it seem a lot more intense. Great Job! 10/10

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

ya, its a female.

SHE's a female. pretty sure. gotta say i didnt know up until this episode though...

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

electrifying!

very peculiar and the only flash that has ever truly created a form of "suspense" to me. great work i hope to see more like this.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

hahaha

omg that made my insides hurt i think i laughed nonstop the whole time!

Poninjas Episode 6.5 Poninjas Episode 6.5

great

great animation, but yeah, i dont think seven is going to happen guys. lol. "WWW.PONINJAS.COM" doesnt even exist, or not anymore, anyway. to agree with proto, he probably went to college and got a career or something. :/

Skate Flash Collab 3 Skate Flash Collab 3

amazing.

i dont have any of my animations on NG (yet!), but i myself make many skate pivots that i find to be good; In otherwords, i would love to be a part of a skate collaboration such as this! if i could send in some .piv files for critiquing it would be much appreciated, and i think you might be impressed. thanks, keep up the great anims!

TT: 002 Runner I TT: 002 Runner I

AMAZING.

So i get the concept of it all but like, what kind of camera do you use? also, is there a way to make this without uploadingeach picture one by one?